The REAP Taste of Wisconsin Holiday Fundraiser continues to receive glowing praise from a growing number of participating schools. In past years the totals from all the schools have been as much as $75,000 in purchases of local and fairly-traded products.
The REAP School Fundraiser generates enthusiasm and dollars because:
* it offers high quality, delicious, and useful products, suitable for your own use or as holiday gifts,
* supports local farms and businesses, and
* supports fair trade principles.
There are two ways to participate in the fundraiser:
1) Order through one of the participating schools. Profits from the fundraiser (average 35-40%) will stay at the school.
2) Order online through REAP Food Group. Profits from the sale through this form will support REAP's farm-to-school work in Dane County Schools.
Click here for REAP order form.
(Do not use this form to order from your school. Contact the school instead.)
Step 1- Select items and complete the order form provided or print an online form. Coworkers and family members can order items too!
Step 2 - Please make checks payable to REAP Food Group
Step 3 - Return your completed order form and a check to: REAP Food Group 306 E. Wilson St. Madison, WI 53703 by November 7.
Step 4 - Orders will be ready for pick up at the REAP office after December 8. We will contact you to let you know when the order is ready.
We encourage you to invite family and co-workers to participate! There is room for up to 3 people on each order form. You can easily print off extra forms as needed.
Thanks for supporting our local foods fundraiser and helping Farm to School programs continue to link the land with the lunchroom!
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local
- Farm To School
- Southern Wisconsin Farm Fresh Atlas
- Food For Thought Festival
- Pie Palooza
- Burgers and Brew
- Local Harvest
- Spring Gala
- Programs & Events