The 2013 Taste of Wisconsin Holiday Fundraiser sales have closed! See more information about the fundraiser below.
The REAP Taste of Wisconsin Holiday Fundraiser continues to receive glowing praise from a growing number of participating schools. In past years the totals from all the schools have been as much as $75,000 in purchases of local and fairly-traded products.
The REAP School Fundraiser generates enthusiasm and dollars because:
- It offers high quality, delicious, and useful products, suitable for your own use or as holiday gifts,
- It supports local farms and businesses, and
- It supports fair trade principles.
There are two ways to participate in the fundraiser:
1) Order through one of the participating schools. Profits from the fundraiser (average 35-40%) will stay at the school. The following schools participated in 2013:
2) Order directly from REAP if you do not have a child associated with one of these schools. These sales will directly support REAP's Farm to School Program. Orders places with REAP will be available in early December for pick up at the REAP office. More information available here.
Thanks for supporting our local foods fundraiser and helping Farm to School programs continue to link the land with the lunchroom!
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local
- Farm To School
- Southern Wisconsin Farm Fresh Atlas
- Food For Thought Festival
- Pie Palooza
- Burgers and Brew
- Local Harvest
- Spring Gala
- Pizza Party
- Programs & Events